Solar Thermal Systems work on principle of converting the Sun Rays in to heat – Thermal Energy. Solar Energy can be efficiently and cost effectively used to replace Electric Power, Fossil Fuels & Biomass.
• 50-400’C achievable.
Non Concentrating Technology for Temperatures up to 120’C
Concentrating Technology for Temperatures up to 400’C
Solar Steam Boilers
Solar Energy can be efficiently and cost effectively used to conventional Steam Boilers to replace Electric Power, Fossil Fuels & Biomass.
Up to 450’C achievable.
• Pharma, Food & Beverages,
• Solar Cooking,
• Textile, Laundries,
• Industries, Hospitals
Scheffler Dish Solar Field for Steam Generation. Temperatures up to 450’C
Solar Cooling systems use thermal energy from the sun or other heat sources to produce cold air/water.
Heat from Solar Collectors used in Absorption or Adsorption process along with Heat Pump. Solar PV Modules can provide additional energy for Heat Pump.
-20 to 8’C achievable.
Solar Radiant Cooling and Heating Systems
Sun provides clean energy for Direct and Indirect cooking at a fraction of cost of fossil or Biomass fuel.
• Schools & Colleges
• Solar Collectors placed on the Roof generate Steam from Water.
• Steam stored accumulators is available on demand for cooking.
• Steam Piping brings Steam to cooking vessels and is injected from bottom of vessels or circulated in a surrounding jacket.
• Rice can be cooked in 15 minutes, Vegetables in 30 minutes, Pulses & Dal in 30-45 minutes.
• Cost for cooking meals is only a fraction of normal one.
500 to 100,000 meals per day systems easily possible.
Sludge drying by Solar Heat, optimizing evaporation conditions, aeration and turning.
• Drying & disposal costs, time.
• Odor & Pathogens.
Dried Sludge can be used as Fuel or land fill, manure or Filler in cement industry
• Industrial ETP Sludge
• Municipal Sewage Sludge